Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011

Music is the key

1. Zimmerwald - Züri West
2. My Rollercoaster - Kimya Dawson
3. From this moment on - Shania Twain
4. juanita la luna - Büne Huber
5. Stay - Miley Cyrus
6. Volverte a ver - Juanes
7. Boys will be boys - Panic!at the disco
8. I need some sleep - Eels
9. Please don't leave me - Pink
10. Ich lebe - Christina Stürmer
11. Schöne neue Welt - Culcha Candela
12. Everytime - Maria Mena
13. Can you feel the love tonight - Elton John
14. Long nights - Eddie Vedder
15. Let me entertain you - Robbie Williams
16. You don't have to be rich - Prince
17. Stuck - Stacie Orrico
18. Goodbye my lover - James Blunt
19. Lonely - Britney Spears
20. I'm just a kid - Simple Plan

and because it's so much fun: 10 more!

21. Ich bin jung und brauch das Geld - Eko Fresh
22. Anything I'm not - Lenka
23. Helpless - Neil Young
24. I miss you - Incubus
25. Diamonds - Sunrise Avenue
26. I never said that I was perfect - Lunik
27. Pray - DJ BOBO
28. Music when the lights go out - Pete Doherty
29. No tears - James Blunt
30. Temptation - Arash

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen